Thursday, December 23, 2010

自讨没趣。。真活该!!

最近很down...
明知道这样做一定会被误会。。
那样做会被冤枉。。
但, 我还是做了。。
为什么?
应该是我太笨了。。
现在才知道后悔。。
原来,
不是每个人都和我有一样的想法。。
就连我父母都不是。。
我搞不懂。。
唉~
有些事情,
我觉得没问题,
但,我知道在别人眼里那是很大的问题。。
朋友劝我不能这样做。。
但,我的固执毛病又犯。。
总觉得不会怎样的。。
别人要怎么想,
是他们的事,我无法控制。。
结果,误会,误会又误会。。。
一切都是自己拿来的。。
怨不得人。。
终于明白很多事情,
不是如我想象的那么简单。。
一切是我太天真的认为,
太天真的自以为是。。
我真的明白了。。
--------------------------------------------------------------
很害怕习惯。。。
很害怕习惯了某人的存在,
很害怕习惯了某件事,
甚至很害怕习惯挫折。。

~ 晴 ~

3 comments:

fallen_angel said...

haha,.y need people opinion when u r doing stuff..if u think it is good..then go..if it cant work out..
at least u tried..then u can said :" been there, done that, no regret." the reward of being young is that v can afford to fail or do mistake.
^^...
i guess...
people who are successful, they don't get used to making mistake..they get used to standing up after falling down.

Q!Ng said...

thanks Zaolon~
I'll try my very best to get used to standing up after falling down..
hehe~
Wish me luck~

Anonymous said...

I have the same thought with zaolon, as in as long as the thing works (not hurting anyone, not wrong or illegal), even I made a mistake, I might be regret with my decision made, but at least that was my own decision, and there is no one to blame for... However, sometimes, we do need to listen to some of the opinion given by others, not to say listen to them and follow what they said, but we analyse or think about what they said then think about why are they saying all those thing , then how that affect you yourself and others and etc.
From my own experience, I normally suffered from decisions that I made abruptly, in which mostly what my mum predicted will happen if I took that decision happened. I do regret a little deep in my heart for why I am not listening to what my mum said, but I told myself, this is what I decided to to and hence I can't afford to regret, just think of a better way to solve the problem or to make the thing right back again. And when time passed, the more mistakes I made, the more I learned. I made my mind, I will be taking my mum's advice seriously in the future cause what she said always happened in the end. At least that is my case la, not sure about your case, if got time and you want to talk. I think maybe we can have a spirit chat, long time didn't do that d.

Till then, take care